Looking for a valid promo code to play at the Ladbrokes Bingo room? Before registering on the site, get our exclusive bingo promo code and receive up to £40 to play with:
£40 bonus for new players - Exclusive Offer
£40 bonus for new players - Exclusive Offer
We listed below the complete list of valid codes on Ladbrokes Bingo:
Ladbrokes Offers & Promotions Ladbrokes Bingo Promo Codes New Welcome Offer Spend £10 and get a £40 bingo bonus Use Promo Code Slots & Bingo Deposit Bonus Spend £10 and play with £40 bonus Use Promo Code VIP Offers 10% Weekly Lossback Use Promo Code Refer a friend No offer yet Not applicable Expired Promo Codes New Welcome Offer N/A 5FREE Deposit Bonus N/A COLLECT
The 2017 offer for new players: How to use promo codes?
Follow these steps to activate the new player offer:
How to enter the code
- Go to Ladbrokes.com
- Click on register a new account
- Enter the special bingo code in the registration form (do not use the sport or the casino bonus code as they won’t provide the same benefits for the bingo room)
- Deposit £10 at least
- Here you go, your account has been automatically credited (if not, contact the customer support, they will manually add the bonus)
Q. What is the difference between promo code and bonus code?
A. It is very simple: promo codes need to be entered at the registration to get a special welcome offer. Bonus codes are only for registered users that want a bonus on their deposits.
Q. Can I enter several promo codes during the sign-up?
A. No, you have to pick up only one offer. Our offer has been negotiated to obtain you the best offer, but you are free to search for another welcome code.
Q. Ladbrokes seem to have multiple offers: How to ensure this is the best offer?
A. We work closely with the Ladbrokes team and we have hardly negotiated this offer for you.
The promotions section of Ladbrokes Bingo is designed in a way that provides a decent amount of opportunities to all customers of the room:
£40 welcome bonus
Ladbrokes Bingo will give you a £40 bonus right off the bat. Just open an account and make your first deposit of at least £10. Then spend £10 and you will receive the free money. £35 of the offer come as a bingo bonus and the rest £5 can be used for the mini games at Ladbrokes Bingo. You have 7 days registration to claim the bonus.
Before withdrawing, you must meet the wagering requirements. They are 2 times (£50) for the bingo bonus money and 25 times for the rest (£125).
On top of the first deposit bonus, each new player at Ladbrokes Bingo can also enjoy 7 days of free bingo in the Guest room. Once again, the requirement is to sign up, deposit and spent at least £10 on bingo cards.
This will give you a full week access to the special Guest room. The games there are free and run every day during the following hours: 10:00-11:00, 16:00-17:00, and 19:00 GMT. The total daily prize pool is £260.
On the House rewards
This is the loyalty program of Ladbrokes Bingo and it offers various ways to get more free money. There is a total of 6 tiers called Garden, Hall, Cocktail Lounge, Dining Room, Ball Room, and Penthouse. When you play real money games at Ladbrokes Bingo, you will earn loyalty points. Depending on the amount you get each month, you can be part of one of the six tiers.
As you could expect, the higher you are on the ladder, the bigger the benefits. One of them is the option to redeem loyalty points for cash. Other advantages include bonuses, entry in exclusive tournaments, a VIP manager, and much more.
Customers of Ladbrokes Bingo can get a refund of their losing tickets with a Ladbrokes Bingo Bonus. The validity of the promotion is every Friday when a Ladbrokes Bingo Bonus is played by a customer between 9 pm and 11 pm in the Snug.
- Ladbrokes Bingo will rebate the customers their losing ticket if they don’t win any line using a bingo bonus
- Crediting of the bonus to accounts will be done in 72 hours
- Price pools are at £25 and tickets cost is 5p
- 12p is the highest price of tickets
- Bingo tickets can be purchased utilising bonus funds, and validity will be for three days
- Bonus will only be qualified for by customers if the bought their tickets using cash
- Customers will not get their stake refunded if a prize is won during the Promotion
We should also mention the ‘Bank Holiday Penny Bingo’ offer. There is a £20 000 jackpot to win and share among players. Tickets are 1P. All new players are eligible for these offer without restrictions.
Illustration of the bingo offer
A customer purchases 12 tickets which cost 5p a piece for a Back Bingo Bonus game in The Snug on a Friday amid 9 pm and 11 pm. They get a refund in bonus funds of 55p because they don’t win any of the lines in the game. A refund will be received by them in 72 hours, and the bonus funds must be utilised on bingo tickets in not more than three days.
If a prize has been won by a customer for one line in the game, they won’t get a refund for any of the 12 tickets bought for that game.
Ladbrokes Bingo Rush Hours
The Ladbrokes Bingo Bonus Rush Hours happens at 8 o’clock- 9 o’clock, Mid-day-1.00 and 5.00-6.00, every Monday to Friday where quick bingo games can be played by customers to earn cash prices.
- A prize pool of £2500 is available each week from January 2nd to 27th.
- Customers must buy tickets for games set in the Room of the 90 ball Garage during the set dates and times to qualify for any of the Network Big Games.
- Customers may play using mobile devices or desktop
- The general terms and conditions of the Ladbrokes site are applicable
‘On the House Rewards’ is offered from Ladbrokes Bingo offers customers incentives for playing bingo. Customers may elevate through six levels of Bingo House, with enhancing bonuses offered as the client goes higher in the house. Every customer begins from The Garden and rises to The Penthouse.
All £10 cash staked on Mini-games earns or £1 cash staked on Bingo gains one loyalty point. As customers gain, the higher they rise in the Bingo House.
The loyalty levels include:
- Garden- Hall- Cocktail Lounge – The Dining Room – The Ball Room – The Penthouse
- Every level has specific amounts of benefits which include the possibility of earning triple and double loyalty points, trading redemption quota for loyalty points and Free Bingo.
Customers can progress up the Levels of the Bingo House during the month at any time so far the needed amount of loyalty point is earned by them to attain the next level.
Playing Bingo on Mobile?
The iPhone version is very complete. You can access all the promotions and bonuses (the £30 bonus applies on mobile) and all the bingo rooms. The chat has also been embedded within the app.
Last Update: November 2017